Following are the statutory duties of a supervisor of a General Township in Michigan:
- Moderates board and annual meeting
- Chief assessing officer
- Secretary of the Board of Review
- Township's legal agent
- Maintains records of the supervisor's office
- Develops township budget
- Appoints special committee members
- May call special meetings
The Township Board of Directors has the authority to assign additional duties.
As your current Township Supervisor, I represent and serve the Township on a number of Regional Committees.
Grand Valley Metro Council Executive Committee
Grand Valley Metro Council' Transportation Technical Committee and Policy Committee